Senior Website and Graphic Designer
About the job
Are you a proactive, self-starting team player who knows success hinges on your own personal initiative to step up and lead? Are you the type of person who considers yourself more than just a “designer”? Do you love working with people to solve problems? If so let’s talk.
Our ideal candidate for a SENIOR DESIGNER has a strong, balanced mix of three characteristics:
YOU ARE STRATEGIC.
• You use a brand-centric approach to solve problems— beyond simply designing and decorating.
• You possess the ability to view projects and challenges through the eyes of the end-user/consumer and client vs. your own personal tastes and opinions.
• You turn research and market data into viable solutions that get results.
• You know how to ask the right questions to gain insight and clarity.
YOU ARE CREATIVE.
• You use strong concepts to drive your creativity.
• Your design solutions connect with people on a deeply personal level.
• You’re a versatile designer who can adapt your style to match the brand you’re working on and the challenge at hand.
YOU ARE TECHNICAL:
• You are highly organized and exhibit strong project management skills.
• You are efficient and deadline-oriented without compromising on quality.
• You’re not afraid of a little production work. Your mechanical files are error-free and ready to rip.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, or related field.
• 5+ years of experience at an in-house studio, agency, or design firm.
• 5+ years of experience with website design, brand development, advertising campaigns, digital campaigns, packaging, and retail point-of-sale. Illustration skills or motion graphic experience is a bonus.
• Work collaboratively, across disciplines, at Place, and with vendors and clients.
• Master of the Adobe Creative Suite.
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION:
Please send your resume, link to your portfolio, and a cover letter to [email protected]